before and after pic

I just posted a Before & After widget on the website. It's setup to help you understand the difference between 360p and 480p. The Clever YouTube Plugin allows you to embed higher-resolution 480p videos on your website.

But why do you really need higher-quality video?

Well this is why:

Watch Video 4 and play with the BEFORE AND AFTER widget.

I knew that I was getting a much clearer video image after setting up my plugin. But even I didn't realize just how striking the improvement was--until I put the videos sidy-by-side in this cool little widget.

Go and check it out now.

Thanks!

P.S. The sale ends tomorrow!

>.<

Anthony

Copyright (c) 2013 by Clever Gizmos

====================================================

34145 Pacific Coast Hwy, Dana Point, CA 92629

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options